"We host the Fort Worth Margarita Ball"
It's fun and It's necessary our 27th Annual Margarita Charity Ball is bringing back to downtown Fort Worth, November 21st at Worthington Hotel. This is one Texas Size Event you do not want to miss. Get You're ticket Now!
Saturday, November 21
The Worthington Renaissance Hotel
200 Main Street, Fort Worth TX 76102
6:30 PM VIP RECEPTION - INVITATION ONLY
7:30 PM - 12:00 AM MARGARITA BALL
Ladies: Formal or Texas Formal Attire
Gentlemen: Formal or Texas Tuxedo
Boots are acceptable for both
"It's a Party with a Purpose"
Rahr Brewery - Fort Worth @ 5:00 pm to 7:30 pm
Toy Drive and Ticket Pick up
Buttons Restaurant - Fort Worth @ 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm
Ticket Pick up and NFLPA will be in attendance
Fort Worth Margarita Ball - Ticket Event
Who we are?
- Formed in 1989, by local businessmen as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization
- Raise funds to assist our local community and various children's organizations with donations for underprivileged children
- Host annual Margarita Ball to collect new, unwrapped toys so that many children will receive holiday gifts
- Annual fundraisers to collect stuffed bears for Santa Claus to distribute to comfort sick & abused children as well as raising funds to assist the foster care children & families
- Organization operates solely by generous contributions from membership dues, fundraisers, sponsors and guest who attend our events. No paid salaries...staff consist of volunteers only
What Do We Do?
Our year-round fundraisers, including the Margarita Ball, enable us to assist many local children's organizations.
In addition, we assist local families with:
How Can You Help?
You can help the underprivileged children of Tarrant County by helping us meet our goals of collecting toys at our Annual Margarita Ball. We have several capacities you can help in...Sponsorship, Monetary Donations.
Donate - Give - Help
Thank you for Your support and donations!